Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Glenn Beck unveils new Political news portal - 'The Blaze'

Glenn Beck's 'The Blaze' and Michelle Malkin's 'Hot Air'

Glenn Beck's meteoric rise in influence continues. Possibly taking a leaf from Michelle Malkin in founding a Political news portal a la 'Hot Air', Glenn Beck unveils his own Blog network, 'The Blaze'.

Via Glenn Beck's Facebook
The other day, I was thinking to myself: “you know, twenty hours a week on radio and TV, plus a magazine, books and live events really just doesn’t give me enough ways to communicate with people.” So, it was time to add one more platform to the list: The Blaze (theblaze.com), a new website for news and opinion. Why call it “The Blaze”? Because nothing burns hotter than the truth. I've hired actual journalists who we will unleash on the stories that the MSM ignores, spins or just doesn’t understand. I hope to earn your trust over time and to eventually make The Blaze the first news site you visit every day. We’ve got great stories up there already and lots more to come, I hope you’ll take a look.

No comments: