Sunday, January 3, 2010

Rush Limbaugh Press Conference in Hawaii

VIDEO: Rush Limbaugh Press Conference in Hawaii
Read Rush' message to his listeners
A Message from Rush to His Listeners
To my listeners,
Thank you for your prayers and good thoughts over the past several days. Today, I am leaving Queens Hospital in Honolulu, feeling strong and rested. I offer my deepest thanks to the staff and administration there, who provided excellent care and supervision.

I'm going to take several days of rest over this weekend and the early part of next week, and will be back on the radio with you sometime next week, taking the advice of so many of you to rest and fully recover.

I wish each and every one of you a Happy New Year in 2010!
With great thanks for your support and love,
Rush Limbaugh
Read heartfelt comments from Hotair's Ed Morrissey
Prayers for a friend
As I said before, politics is a tough business, and we all sometimes fall into the trap of making arguments personal. We often forget that the people we either hail or deride are human beings, with virtues and foibles not unlike our own. I offer this not as a remonstration to anyone, but just as a way to give people a personal perspective on a man who has become a friend and a mentor over the years, and whose generosity and spirit may not be as widely known as his opinions. Say a prayer for Rush and for his family, and if you can’t do it for the political commentator, do it for the friend.

No comments: