Friday, May 22, 2009

Glenn Beck interviews Rush Limbaugh over the phone

Earlier this year the APF predicted that Rush Limbaugh might be usurped by Sean Hannity as the leading talker in America. I later withdrew that prediction once Sean Hannity interviewed Rush Limbaugh.

Since then, Glenn Beck has emerged as a formidable force in Political commentary, confirmed by a CPAC straw poll as the #2 "media personality" behind Rush Limbaugh. Like Hannity before him, Rush Limbaugh grants an interview with arguably his closest competitor in Glenn Beck.

VIDEO: Glenn Beck interviews Rush Limbaugh Pt 2


All told, Rush Limbaugh as the Michael Jordan of Talk Radio will likely never be surpassed. I've stated previously that Glenn Beck's is more a direct challenge to Bill O'Reilly's dominance both in medium and aesthetic rather than Rush'.
GLENN BECK: Rush help me out on this cause you always get thrown under the bus, well where were you when George W Bush was spending etc. etc., address -- cause I have to tell ya the Republican Party doesn't get it... George Bush, this compassionate conservative movement has got to die a violent death
RUSH LIMBAUGH: Yes! Glenn let me tell you something... Personally I don't mind people asking me that question "where were you when all the spending..."

No comments: