Saturday, April 18, 2009

John Ziegler arrested for disturbing Katie Couric's award for 'Excellence in Journalism' ceremony


VIDEO: John Ziegler on the record with Greta, 
explaining the USC arrest during the award ceremony honoring Katie Couric

JOHN ZIEGLER: It was very clear that I had a bullseye when I arrived at the event, they had a barricade set up thinking that we were going to protest which I had thought about doing but had decided against...

I was told that I was not allowed to go in the building, I never tried to go in the building. So I said OK, I'm just going to stand outside, I'm gonna give copies of my move Media Malpractice to anyone who enter because I want them to know the truth about how ridiculous this Katie Couric award for the Sarah Palin interview was...
Watch how wrestlers' stage their own gatecrashing stunt, albeit more antagonistic and juvenile. Watch how security haplessly handles the intruders...

VIDEO: Operation DX - Degeneration X Invades WCW

No comments: