Saturday, May 3, 2008

George W Bush, Hillary Clinton and Bill O'Reilly

Q: What do George W Bush and Hillary Clinton have in common?
A: Bill O'Reilly has told both of them that they are like him.

Hillary Clinton Sits Down With Bill O'Reilly
O'REILLY: ... And it's a personality run, which is why before Reverend Wright derailed him, Barack Obama had some momentum because you're a more polarizing personality than he is. Would you agree with that?
CLINTON: Well, I...
O'REILLY: He's perceived as a nicer guy?
CLINTON: Well, I've been around a long time. You know, I bear a lot of the scars...
O'REILLY: Yes.
--snip--
CLINTON: This is the way our system is. They take shots at me. You know when I started running in New York people didn't think I could win. And then I came back and won with 67 percent of the vote.
O'REILLY: Look, you've done...
CLINTON: And the reason is...
O'REILLY: ...in New York.
CLINTON: ...because I reached across party lines. I'm the one with the record of bipartisanship.
O'REILLY: But you're a more polarizing personality. You're like I am. And I hate to say that, with all due, but you are. And Obama's such a nice guy. And that's what this is all about.

The O'Reilly Factor. May 1, 2008
Read the full transcript of O'Reilly's interview with Hillary

VIDEO: Factor Exclusive with Hillary Clinton

Bill O'Reilly's Exclusive with George W Bush
O'REILLY: When people criticize me, I think I'm the second most criticized person in the country. You're first by a large margin, but I'm second.
BUSH: Yes?
O'REILLY: I get really furious, especially if it's dishonest.
BUSH: Yes.
O'REILLY: But you don't — you're different than I am. You're more philosophical. See, I'm sitting there going oh, if I had this guy's neck, you know.
BUSH: Well, I'm not as big as you are...

The O'Reilly Factor. October 20, 2006
Read the full transcript of Bill's Exclusive interview with President Bush

VIDEO: Bill O'Reilly talks about the haters with President Bush 

No comments: