Sunday, April 20, 2008

Pennsylvania Democratic Primary Poster

I've retired my Primary PPV posters twice before. Once after Super Tuesday, then I returned to make a one-off poster for the Ohio/Texas Primary. Well it's back. Again! I had retired the posters previously because I foolishly thought the democratic race would be over by now or at least dwindling in relevance. I was wrong.

"Pennsylvania" (WrestleMania)
The lead up to the Pennsylvania primaries has brought even more controversy and rancor. Hillary remains defiant and Obama is ambushed and stumbles during the ABC debates. I've taken a different approach design wise, more minimalist with the candidates not even featured.


Read more about the Pennsylvania Primary at the PBS' "Vote 2008" minisite

View all the Primary Posters individually:
Iowa Primary, January 3
New Hampshire Primary, January 8
Michigan Primary, January 15
South Carolina (Rep) & Nevada (Dem) Primary, January 19
South Carolina (Dem) Primary, January 26
Florida Primary, January 29
Super Tuesday, February 5
Ohio and Texas Primary, March 4

No comments: